According to https://www.statista.com as of January 2021 there were 4.66 billion active internet users worldwide - 59.5 percent of the global population. Of this total, 92.6 percent (4.32 billion) accessed the internet via mobile devices.
So this makes us ask the question, Are we moving to a world where every small business needs a website in order to, not just survive but to grow?
Research shows that the majority of small businesses without a website say it’s because a website isn’t relevant or it’s too expensive or they don’t know where to start.
Small businesses also run on lean cash flow so they focus on necessities and urgent matters, only spending money when they need to.
If you are unsure about it, read these 5 reasons why a new website is just what you need.
1. Affordable - Websites don’t need to be complicated or expensive if you are a small business start off with just 2 or 3 pages, write the content and collect the media yourself then ask your web designer for the most basic build. Develop you site as you grow.
Remember the ROI will far outweigh the cost of building and maintaining the site.
2. Lead Generation and Capture - show off your products or services to generate new customers then capture their information to keep in touch and convert to sales.
3. Builds credibility - A small business website makes your brand look legitimate, serious and credible. Without it, customers can’t find you, let alone learn to trust you.
4. Connect with new customers - People turn to the internet when they have a problem. When you have a website for your small business, you are there when customers search to find a solution to their problem.
5. Online Bookings and Payments - capture new customers and be open 24 hours a day for bookings and payments. 'Get' and convert people in the moment of wanting to buy. A very valuable tool.
Liv X Media prides itself on helping small businesses with their online presence and development.