Google My Business is a free tool that allows you to promote your business profile and website on Google Search and Maps.
With your Google My Business account, you can see and connect with your customers, post updates and even see how your customers are interacting with your business on Google.
How can you use GMB effectively?
1) Display important info e.g. your accurate opening hours, business information and policies. Show when your business is temporarily closed e.g. refurbishment, Covid restrictions etc.
2) Upload the best images of your business, work, products or services.
3) Gather your reviews on Google! This helps boost your appeal as it builds trust among your potential customers. Improving your methods and practices is always important when running a business, through GMB you'll get honest evaluations about what you are doing right and what could be better!
4) GMB is an important SEO step! It helps to increase your chances of showing up on Google finder, maps and organic rankings in general.
5) You can learn a lot about your customers and potential customers as GMB provides in depth insights e.g. what people are searching for to find your business, where they found you (maps/ search), you can also see a breakdown of actions taken on your listing and how you are performing compared to others in your category!
If you haven't already set up your Google My Business listing... you know what to do.